Good news! We have moved ordering one step higher because we know it
- A key component rather than just another step in a successful & unique
- The stage at which you must communicate all that you want exactly to avoid unnecessary cost or wastage.
This solution is all-in-one. It's easier & faster and embraces & respects the
human element in a buying process.
- Online ordering (At our online Shops)
- Offline ordering (phone, fax & post)
- Combined Online + Offline Ordering
- Opportunity to personalise solutions.
- Retail and wholesale purchasing options.
Our invoice offers you the option to pay by Credit/Debit Card, PayPal, UK Cheque, Bank
- The process of raising an invoice takes place within 24
Is It Safe To Pay Online?
- www.inkribbonpaper.co.uk &
www.inkribbonpaper.uk are Symantec SSL certified & compliant
with the latest
safety standards in data encryption.
- Credit/debit card payments for orders are made via our
website and PayPal's secure web pages & virtual terminal.
- All of PayPal's online payment forms are located on secure servers
and are encrypted.
- Your card will be debited & credited to
Agency Shop Ltd (www.inkribbonpaper.co.uk or www.inkribbonpaper.uk)
Buying Online - IMPORTANT NOTICE
- Not all products are tagged with prices, freight charges or ID codes on our
- Our products come in different weights and volumes
- If the price of the product (products) you wish to buy is/are stated
online and the total (volumetric or dead) weight of the
product (products) is standard, you will be able to buy the product (products) direct from our online retail shop (www.inkribbonpaper.uk). In other words, our Retail Shop will process your order at the unit price and freight
charge indicated/selected by you at checkout and enable you to pay
Otherwise, you will be directed during the shopping process to Request A Quote.
- By 'standard' we mean the RIGHT WEIGHT for the freight charge stated, be
it for a single product or quantity purchase for a UK or Overseas destination.
If the product listed (e.g., banknotes wrapper, anajet sprint empty ink
cartridge, security ticket paper, etc) is not tagged with an ID
(item) code, please call or email us with your enquiry
All items without pricing online are processed via our 'Request A Quote'
Accessing & Selecting Products to order
- Click on a navigation tab and follow the instructions on the screen to
place your order or to request a quote.
phone : +44 (0) 20-8517-1256
fax : +44 (0) 20- 8592-5741
email : Click Request A Quote tab for
post : Sales Department
Agency Shop Ltd
[the ink ribbon paper co.]
30 Arncroft Court
Great Galley Close
Payment Methods For Offline
- By Credit or Debit
Cards. Where applicable, you simply select your product(s), freight option, and pay
online through a PayPal Email Request For Payment that we send to you.
- By Credit or
Debit Cards Over The Phone. Your details are accepted offline for payment. Applies to UK based businesses & individuals as well as established overseas customers
- By Paypal Account
Transfer. Suitable for individuals or Companies that hold an account with
Paypal. We raise an invoice, and you pay to our PayPal account using your PayPal account. It's safe, simple & secure.
- By Paypal Online Bank
Transfer to our Natwest Bank Account. Suitable for individuals or Companies that hold an account with Paypal. We raise an invoice, and you pay to our Natwest Bank Account using your
PayPal account. Easy!
- By Cash or Bank
Draft. You pay cash or raise a draft at any UK bank. If you pay at a Natwest
bank, your payment will be received immediately. [Simply quote our Invoice Reference number]. If you choose this method, please call or email or fax the payment details to
us immediately to avoid delay in shipping your goods.
- By UK Bank Instruction
(BACs). Ask your bank to pay us, using our bank details below. You must
quote our invoice reference number or your customer number so that we can identify your payment immediately.
- By Telegraphic Transfer
(T/T). Use our proforma invoice to ask your bank to transfer your payment
directly into our Bank Account
- By UK Bank
Cheque. You may send cheques to us by post upon receipt of our proforma
invoice. Please write the invoice reference number on the back of the cheque. Orders will be shipped once funds have cleared
- By International Money
- Bank to Bank Money transfer, using the same systems as major high street banks and Foreign Exchange & International
Payment Providers. Available worldwide, including most African, Asian and Latin American countries
- Person to Person cash transfer (Western
Union, etc). This involves a Company Director and the customer
- By Letter of Credit
(L/C). Irrevocable at sight, plus other terms & conditions to be
discussed and applied on a customer by customer basis.
Agency Shop Ltd
Natwest Bank Plc
NWBK GB 2L
International Currencies &
We accept payments in all currencies.
- If you choose to pay in your local currency
via a Bank or an International Money Transfer
Bureau, all you need to do is to ensure that the equivalent amount in pounds
sterling (£) for the goods you are purchasing is transferred.
- If you pay via PayPal, only the following currencies
British Pounds Sterling; Euros; US Dollars; Australian Dollars; Brazilian Real; Canadian
Dollars; Czech Koruna; Danish Krone; Hong Kong Dollars; Hungarian Forint; Japanese Yen; Malaysian Ringgit; Mexican Peso; Norwegian Krone; New Zealand Dollars; Polish Zloty; Philippine Peso;
Singapore Dollars; Swedish Krona; Swiss Francs; Taiwan New Dollars; Thai Baht.
Each currency is automatically converted to British Pounds Sterling (our
invoice currency) at a competitive rate, thus saving you the hassle of going to your bank
1. You don't have to sign up for an account with Paypal to be able to use their facility to pay us
2. If you choose to pay by credit/debit card via Paypal, and Paypal reverses your payment at a later time due to a
chargeback, reversal, claim or otherwise invalidation, the buying process will be deemed by us to have failed.
In this case, we will not only be asking you to return our goods (if already despatched to you), we will
demanding a surcharge determined by the value of the goods.