1. PREMIUM SECURITY MULTI-PART CARBONLESS COPY SHEET SETS [FORT SECURITY PAPER
chemical transfer sheet-systems, designed to provide outstanding secure finishes on copies without using carbon paper.
Our NCR (no-carbon-required) paper systems were developed, engineered and manufactured from base sheets that:
- Are ISO 9001 quality compliant
- Are very stable and free from impurities (thus trouble-free during conversion).
- Are absolutely flat (thus ensuring perfect runnability in printers)
- Produce copies with excellent longevity, typically over 24 years of endurance, if stored correctly as per business documents
- Produce consistent copy images & text: smearless, sharp, dark, and forgery-proof.
- Have high strength, high opacity, good stiffness and whiteness combined with the fine appearance of natural paper
In addition to the inherent security base of our carbonless system, we offer further security via a premium combination.
The formulations include:
- Coated back (CB) sheets
- Coated front & back (CFB) sheets
- Coated front (CF) sheets
- Self contained (SC) sheets
- Self contained & coated back (SC/CB) sheets
- Security Bond papers (CBx). Available in three formats: with back coating (CBx1,103gsm), without
back coating (CBx0, 95gsm), and with back coating + special anti-forgery dyes (CBx2, 90gsm)
- The backside coating of CB and CFB sheets consist of pressure sensitive binders and ink releasing
- The front coating of each of the CF and CFB sheets is ink-absorbing.
- Under pressure, the dyes from the CB or CFB react with the developer on the CFB or the CF to form a visible
- The image colour is black
- The CF is non-pressure sensitive
- The SC has both ink-producing & ink-absorbing coatings on the upper surface of the sheet.
- The FORT, a premium multipart security system, combines CBx with our unique black copy papers.
- Basically, it is uv secure and sensitive (reactive and protective) to alteration, forgery, counterfeiting and toner removal by chemicals as well
as receptive to a wide range of industry-standard, layer-on-layer, security features (watermarks, uv fibers, holographic planchettes, holograms and after-production overt
features). Chemicals include high & low polarity solvents, bleaches, oxidisers, acids and alkali.
- The CBx formulation effectively defines its flexibility in system configuration & level of additional security.
multi-part (duplicate, triplicate & quodruple) documents, such as:
- Drugs & Urine evaluation forms
- Security & Stock certificates
- CC Receipt/Other Receipt books
Colours & Sheet
- CBx: off white or creamy ivory
- CB: white
- CFB: white, yellow, pink, blue
- CF: white
- SC: white
- SC/CB: white
- 4-part system: off white or creamy ivory (CBx) plus two whites and any CFB colour
- 3-part system: off white or creamy ivory (CBx) plus two whites
- 2-part system: off white or creamy ivory (CBx) plus white or yellow of SC [Yellow, subject to availability]
Request A Quote (for pre-collated multipart or loose sheet or further customised/personalised
2. SINGLE-PART BUSINESS FORMS PAPER PRODUCTS & FINISHING
2. Continuous Stock Computer Stationery Papers
- Single-Sheet or one-part, 2-side sprocketed, Stationery for use in all types pin-fed or
tractor fed dot matrix printers [standard plain & bespoke designs]
- Continuous, fanfold (z-fold), one-part, 2-side sprocketed, forms papers [standard plain &
- Optional Features & Multiple Systems:
- Custom or Standard Sprocket hole sizes on both sides (12.7mm, or as specified by customer)
- Perforations: horizontal and or vertical, to aid tear-off
- Design Format: Blank or with Colour bars
- Single or Double-side printing, with consecutive numbering
- Green or blue bar colouring (12.7 & 4mm), with standard or custom spacing
- Standard Bond Paper sheet size (width x drop): 241 x 280mm. Other widths/drops: up to 368mm/305mm
- Paper Weights: 90gsm, 75gsm, and 56gsm
- Multiple Sheet Systems: 2 or 3-part paper systems, on request
Request a Quote: scroll down