Our Clearing Bank Specification (CBS1) security paper is fully complaint with the Cheque
and Credit Clearing Company (C&CCC, formerly APACS) standard for automatic processing of bank cheques. It is treated with reactant chemicals that produce strong visible evidence upon
- CBS1 is the prime choice for customers seeking the
best of transactional documents in the UK, and are exported to several markets including USA, EU, Far East, Middle East, Africa & Commonwealth Countries.
[However, they may be trading under different names in those countries].
- A sensitive high quality, low moisture security media manufactured to ISO 9001-2000 quality
- Contains a range of reactive & tamper-evident chemicals that
highlight any attempt to alter its content. In other words, it produces a highly visible coloured reaction (spots or stains) in the altered area, if chemicals ( e.g.,
brake fluids, nail polish removers, gasoline, kerosine, paint thinners, turpentine, acetone, acids, alkalis, polar & non-polar solvents,
ink eradicators or bleaches) are applied.
- Suits optical mark recognition (OMR), optical character recognition (OCR), magnetic ink
character recognition (MICR).
- Made from 100% elemental chlorine free (ECF) woodpulps.
- Excellent rigidity, surface smoothness, fold, and strength
- Excellent porosity for ink/toner penetration and adhesion
- Colour: Off white
- Covert & overt coloured silurian & UV detectable fibres. Fibres or 'windowed'
threads embedded during or after manufacture depend on application and the extent of security required. Note that (a) uv fibres cannot be seen under
normal light and, (b) optional fibre & fluorescent colours, may be green/blue, blue/red, green/red.
- Watermark - standard copy evident mill mark or, if required, personalised for extra
protection or the promotion of corporate image in single light or dark tone or a subtle graduation from dark to light.
Guilloché patterns - easy to integrate; as are a host of other coloured security background features such as anti-copying marks, prismatic
colouration, void pantograph & verification grids
Anti Duplication Anti Alteration Of Secure Bank Cheque
For sheet & continuous fed printing of special/sensitive business
communication on blank, plain or pre-printed cheque papers.
- Offset lithography sheet & web printing
- Digital Production Presses/Cutting Sheet Printers
- Desktop/Office/Industrial Laser printing (include Delphax Pro MICR
907/1107/1357 printers for codeline printing)
- Inkjet (small & wide format) printing
Compatible Finishing Operations
- Die Stamping, Embossing, Foil Blocking, Security Hologram, Fanfolding
Compatible Printing Toners/Ribbons/Inks
........and with them, you are able to design security documents for specific
Applications (Company & Personalised
Cheques - Financial, Banking, Office, Commerce & Private)
- CBS1 is the preferred sensitized option for cheques.
- However, it may also be used for the following:
- Passport Inside Pages & Visas**
- Other Security Sensitive Applications
- We also supply other anti-counterfeit personalisation media substrates
(including polycarbonate films) for Identification Documents such as secure ID cards, ePassports, traditional paper passports and visas**. These media are picture-perfect for tamper-evident, secure inkjet & or laser toner/engraving personalisations including biometric contents, and are
machine readable and reliable for incorporating more secure data for a longer & protected life cycle. If you are looking to design & produce Secure ID Cards, Passports
& Visas, please request a quote.
- 210 x 297mm (A4, sheets)
- 297 x 420mm (A3, sheets)
- 320 x 450mm (SRA3, sheets)
- 450 x 640mm (SRA2, sheets)
- 640 x 900mm (SRA1, sheets)
- 230 x 7000m (reel)
- 250 x 7600m (reel),
- 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000 and 5000 sheets
Optional Production/Finishing Services.
- 80 to 300gsm CBS1 uv secure papers upon request.
- Additional security features to enhance anti-fraud and anti-counterfeit
properties, available at manufacturing stage.
- Perforations to ease, clean tear-offs
Other sizes and packs, upon request