1- 2- & 3-PART BUSINESS FORMS
MEDIA PRODUCTS & FINISHING SERVICES
Secure Document Identity Construction Integration Creation Through Anti-Tampering
BESPOKE DESIGN. CUSTOMISATION. PRODUCTION.
Goods & Documents Brand Integrity Through Validation & Authentication With Certainty
2. Dot Matrix PIN Mailers
- Dot/Line matrix or tractor-driven impact printer PIN and Password mailers
- 55 to 90gsm bond paper options
- Single-Strike envelope with a highly dense, 100% black scrambling pattern without compromise
to security & visibility of data.
- Standard One or multiple envelope (s) + sheet assembly as well as Bespoke design options
- Most languages, including English, French, Arabic, Farsi, Portuguese and Spanish
- Non-standard paper Widths/Lengths/Depths
- Additional inkjet printable covert features with uv fluorescence, upon
- Primary applications:
- Delivers PINs, Passwords, Access Codes for Bank/ATM/Credit Card terminals, Telecommunication
- Transmits Verification & Authentication data for sensitive Company/Personal information such as
scientific/examination results, and confidential medical records/reports.
- Secondary application: option for integrating corporate Ads & Special offer promotions in
a highly secure format.
Request a Quote: (stating additional security features required, and other design
preferences): scroll down
3. Security Paper Tickets
A high quality, anti-counterfieting, paper offering protection, validation and authentication
- Security options: holograms, prismatic prints, embedded or top-coated uv fibres, encrypted
barcodes, IR (infra-red) readable thermal image, serial numbering, uv fluorescence [cmy/wh (inkjet) & red
(thermal transfer ribbon)], etc.
- Printability: offset & inkjet uv ink printing, foil stamping and other options
- Paper thickness & weights: 115 - 125 micron; 102 - 124gsm
- Applications: concerts/festivals, buses, trains, parking, tourist sites, museums,
- Ticket size & design: standard or bespoke
- Availability: subject to customer requirements & current possibilities
Request a Quote: (stating ticket dimensions, security features required, and
application): scroll down
FOCUSED SOLUTIONS THAT DO WHAT YOU NEED & DON'T COST
A FORTUNE FOR WHAT YOU DON'T NEED
4. Authentication Labels
Unique indelible tamper evident labels for long or life-time identification, protection, traceability, validation and authentication of key
documents, hardware and consumable packages (under normal or harsh conditions in most environments).
Materials and adhesives are designed to deliver the application, performance, tamper-evidence and durability required.
Media Types: Plastic & Paper
- Waterproof & multi-layered, 144 micron acrylic
- Adhesive: High tack & excellent adhesion to
paper, metal containers & most plastics. Comes with a liner.
- Resistance: Highly resistant to abrasion, extreme temperatures (-40 to 265 deg. C), and chemical environments (fuel, oil,
grease, detergent, etc).
- Inherent covert security features: UV resin (label delaminates & fluoresces upon removal,
leaving an irreversible rough but soft surface as well as visible traces of insoluble uv dye).
- Optional overt & covert security features: marked indelible reliefs and engraved custom
images (e.g., logo, photo, emblem, text/signature, barcodes, matrix codes, serial numbers, etc).
- Plain to top-coated, pre-printed or blank
trackable labels, with varying thicknesses
- Adhesive: High tack permanent to extra permanent or peelable options, with liner
- Colours/Surface Finish: White & Off-white, matte or semi-gloss or gloss
- Custom, difficult to replicate identity
- Optional overt/covert security features: microprint, guilloche, encrypted barcode, pantograph, prismatic print, embedded
custom images (artificial watermark, seal, logo, etc), UV fluorescent prints [cmy/wh (inkjet)
& red (thermal transfer ribbon)] ,
- Customisation: Begins from the choice of paper through adhesive to security features and tracking.
- Tamper Evident Security Labels
-For high value documents (drawings/certificates/plans/seals/etc; in corporate business, legal, lab/R&D,
banking & finance, mortgage, custom & excise, educational institutions, professional bodies, embassies,
central & local government departments, trade associations, private membership organisations, museums,
health & insurance, birth/marriage/death, architectural, engineering, and other environments)
- For goods; consumables, packagings & hardware parts (including difficult to reach machinery
components, such as cast/moulded electric motor casings, appliances, and bearings)
- Choice of label depends on application and customer requirements
- Shape & size: almost any, laser and/or die-cut accurately to customer requirement
Request a Quote (stating label type, dimensions, shape, features and application): scroll down