Details Matter! Pick
your choice. They are all here!
LINE & DOT MATRIX AND OTHER IMPACT PRINTER RIBBONS
Every ink ribbon or
roller from www.inkribbonpaper.co.uk is made from
the highest grade of woven fabric or film or foam available, and is inked by an exclusive Inking Method to ensure delivery of the highest & most durable quality
- MICR and single- & multiple-strike ink
ribbons for encoding, typing, time clock, chart recorder, alpha-numeric numbering, and general printing: using desktops; typewriter; high speed drum, wheel & hammer printers;
- Ink rollers, with varying core
lengths & diameters. [supplied pre-assembled or as re-fills in the case of some imprinter ink rollers].
- Ribbon Formats: in
cassettes, single/dual spools, rolls, and, in some cases, pancakes. Some
cassette/spool ribbons come with re-inking or moebius loop mechanisms, foam or rubber rollers, and marks/leaders designed to be in sink with the end-of-ribbon reversing electronics of their printers.
- Colours: Black, purple, red, blue, green, blue/red, black/red,
3-colour (e.g., blue/red/green), 4-colour, red bleed-through, fluorescent and UV fluorescent
- Materials: nylon or polyester (mylar) or cotton or pure silk
or polyethylene films/fabrics (including correctable and carbon films).
- Thicknesses & Densities: 10, 12, 14, 24, 102, 114 microns
and HD & ND.
- Typically narrow-, standard- & wide-width ribbons: 4mm, 6.35mm,
8mm, 12.7 mm, 14mm, 16mm, 25.4mm, 38.1mm, 50.8mm, 102mm, 368mm, 381mm, 406mm, 470mm
- Ink/coating types: Matrix, recorder, indelible, fluorescent, invisible
and MICR - in solvent or aqueous solution
Thermal Transfer Resin & MICR Ribbons